Tuesday, August 4, 2009

CLOTHING BARN RUNNING OUT OF CLOTHES

The Clothing Barn has been open for a few weeks, for two days a week. The clothes are going fast. On most days there are anywhere from 30- 50 families looking for help, Santa and Tania are there to help with their selections.

We are praying that when Howie and the gang come in September in the load will be clothes. Please think if you have clothes that might you are not using, those clothes could be used for others. We need those here for the ones that do not have as many clothing blessings as some.

2 comments:

  1. As one of the men coming with Howie in a couple of weeks, I can tell you, we have bags upon bags of clothes and other items for those in need. I'm personally looking forward to this trip, as it will be my first. Not only is this a great chance to fellowship with the men from our church, it will be a time to fellowship with the Navajo people. All my life, I have had a love and respect for the Indian people of this country and thanks to Howie and his program, I get a chance to show them. Above all, I give God the praise for calling me to service in this area.

    See you in a couple of weeks......

    Gary

    ReplyDelete